Legal and Compliance Services for Technology and Life Sciences Companies
IPrime brings together business lawyers, patent attorneys and technology experts with backgrounds in engineering, chemistry, microbiology and IT, who work together on a daily basis.
With this set-up, we are ideally placed to help clients addressing the legal questions related to the development and commercialization of innovative solutions across industries, whether in life sciences, engineering, medtech, energy, and greentech or in information technology (including AI, robotics, big data, cyberphysical systems and block chain).
Our advisory services to industrial clients cover all legal needs related to the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of products and services, and include in particular the following aspects:
- We support our clients in drafting and negotiating commercial arrangements (research and development; licensing, collaboration and joint venture agreements; sourcing of raw materials; manufacturing; agency and distribution agreements, etc.), and assist when such agreements do not yield the expected outcomes.
- We help clients to navigate data privacy and data ownership rules, and assist with the set-up of novel business models involving big data and IoT applications.
- We support clients with respect to consumer protection laws, unfair competition law and antitrust law rules, as well as product safety regulations, and act for them in front of the relevant authorities and courts.
- We advise healthcare clients on market access, reimbursement, and pro-motional issues, as well as on food and cosmetics regulations.
- We provide holistic advice on the management of cybersecurity risks, and assist with the implementation of targeted cyber risk management systems, as well as with incident responses.
- We support our clients in case of product recall programs and assist in developing preventive action plans; we further provide assistance in the event of product liability claims.
- We advise on employment law matters and represent clients in employment litigation.
Publikation von Rudolf A. Rentsch und Alexander Grosse-Kracht - Globalisierung und Innovationen
In der aktuellen Ausgabe des KMU-Magazins erläutern Dr. Rudolf A. Rentsch und Alexander Grosse-Kracht, wie Schweizer KMU Innovationen im globalen Umfeld schützen können. »
Publication of Anne-Catherine Hahn on international arbitration
Bribery Allegations in Arbitration Proceedings – 10th edition of The International Arbitration Review »
Publikation von Thomas Kretschmer zur Schutzfähigkeit von Software-Innovationen
Im Rahmen unserer Serie zum Thema Technologie und Recht im KMU-Magazin publiziert Thomas Kretschmer einen Artikel zur Schutzfähigkeit von Software-Innovationen. »